Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 613 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,070 (€1,717) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (21 minutes ago)