Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,073 (€1,599) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (44 minutes ago)