Cost of living comparison between Thane, India and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,729 in Thane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)