Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.101 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,003 (72,657 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)