Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.041 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,614 (78,433 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)