Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,358 (100,828 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)