Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,302 (82,245 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)