Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.397 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,483 (28,150₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)