Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.512 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,356 (29,602₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)