Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 404%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,662 (€257) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)