Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09644 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,069 (CH$944,311) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)