Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.163 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,886 (R 11,019) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (44 minutes ago)