Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,948 (R 11,284) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (37 minutes ago)