Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.853 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,493 (R 18,439) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)