Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.485 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,101 (6,436TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)