Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,545 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,572 (﷼ 27,858,478) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)