Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.756 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,458 (L 40,076) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)