Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.921 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,186 (GH₵5,642) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)