Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.656 INR / GEL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,029 (2,223 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)