Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.971 INR / GEL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨91,615 (3,397 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)