Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.736 INR / GEL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,539 (2,751 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)