Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.860 INR / GEL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,564 (2,676 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)