Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.745 INR / GEL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,565 (681 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)