Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.676 INR / GEL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,394 (3,239 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)