Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.322 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,654 (RM1,087) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)