Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.033 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,852 (RM1,051) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)