Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.285 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,458 (NZ$2,991) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)