Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.585 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,263 (NZ$499) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)