Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24688 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨91,639 (371,193 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (30 minutes ago)