Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23453 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,837 (255,137 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)