Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01868 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,955 (5,618,001 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)