Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,206 (€1,055) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)