Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,835 (€1,024) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)