Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,712 (€1,300) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)