Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.431 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,270 (€1,416) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)