Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,919 (€1,548) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (about 2 hours ago)