Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,750 (4,670 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)