Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.878 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,093 (3,819 zł) in Tarnów.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)