Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.358 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,168 ($b9,315) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (21 minutes ago)