Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.453 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,503 ($b6,840) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)