Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.559 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,262 (3,745 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)