Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20448 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,399 (378,509 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (32 minutes ago)