Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.470 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,001 (10,710 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)