Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.247 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,879 (9,919 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (40 minutes ago)