Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.492 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,252 (12,670 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)