Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,319 (15,145 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)