Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,232 (Rp 18,965,154) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)