Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,286 (Rp 20,130,362) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)