Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.760 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,697 (ARS $20,929) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)