Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.495 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,839 (ARS $22,376) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)