Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,367 (Mex$ 20,423) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)