Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,421 (€1,522) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (42 minutes ago)