Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.266 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,947 (GH₵750) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)