Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20218 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,635 (290,007 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)