Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19378 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,405 (353,010 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (30 minutes ago)