Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,363 (CH$1,192,094) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)