Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10157 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,395 (CH$181,101) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)