Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10389 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,426 (CH$1,101,388) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)