Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.081 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 111% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,030 (GH₵12,314) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)