Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.571 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 91% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,920 (GH₵10,632) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (33 minutes ago)