Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,089 (¥224,375) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)