Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,888 (元9,600) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (26 minutes ago)