Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.958 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,324 (RM3,380) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)