Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.216 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,395 (43,946 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)