Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,150 (8,129 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)