Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.247 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,561 (43,873 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)