Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.260 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,117 (38,993 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (42 minutes ago)