Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,743 (47,183 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)