Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.171 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,141 (50,744 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)