Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.358 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,730 (37,210 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)