Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,970 (51,814 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)