Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.314 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,060 (35,033 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £57 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)