Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,580 (48,506 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)