Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.255 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,764 (34,047 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)