Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.601 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,753 (S/. 3,046) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)