Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.870 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨10,986 (S/. 553) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (42 minutes ago)