Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.424 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,039 (S/. 3,082) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)