Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,944 (S/. 2,951) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)