Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.922 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,252 (S/. 4,078) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (41 minutes ago)