Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.103 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,582 (﷼ 4,728) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)