Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.175 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,736 (﷼ 3,672) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)