Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.882 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,315 (﷼ 4,659) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)