Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.718 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,965 (﷼ 5,698) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (35 minutes ago)