Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.768 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,116 (﷼ 963) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)