Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.323 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,560 (﷼ 4,708) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)