Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,333 (﷼ 41,120,520) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)