Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,005 (﷼ 46,019,837) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)