Cost of living comparison between Szombathely, Hungary and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23231 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,783 (93,766 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)