Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22741 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,524 (59,472 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)