Cost of living comparison between Szczecin, Poland and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,872 (1,003 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)