Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.810 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,294 (Taka 84,283) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)