Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,963 (Taka 90,253) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)