Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,500 (Taka 100,636) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)