Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.097 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,670 (руб 71,700) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)