Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,786 (руб 66,925) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)