Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,672 (руб 61,257) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)