Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,155 (руб 56,668) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (34 minutes ago)