Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,525 (34,881₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)