Cost of living comparison between Swansea, United Kingdom and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.604 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,815 (£344) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)