Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.573 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,167 (£1,262) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)