Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,902 (元8,627) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)